Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a WHAT?!.....

Surprise!!...
It's
A
Boy!!
That's right! A bouncing baby boy! What a surprise for us! We thought we were being open minded about what it could be. But we were pretty darn sure we were having a girl. Even way before we got pregnant I just knew we would have a girl first. But NOPE! Tells you how much mother's intuition I have! But we could not be more excited and the best part is that everything looks great and HE is as healthy as can be. HE was moving like crazy through the whole ultrasound. There was only a few seconds when HE didn't move. Crazy little GUY.
I wasn't really ready when the Dr. told us what it was. I was expecting her to say something like, "Okay I'm going to tell you what it is....Are you ready?" But all of a sudden she just said, "And there's the Boy parts." I looked at her and said "Boy parts?!?!?" I really couldn't believe it for a second.
So far we know that our little tike is a wiggle worm, HE weighs 14 oz, has a big head, likes to punch Mommy, likes to arch his back, has a sweet little face, crosses his ankels and likes to play with the umbillical cord.
We love our little guy already!



Boy Parts!

11 comments:

Glenae said...

You can see his face so clear. He's such a cutie already!!

Brittany said...

I'm so excited because our sons are going to be best buddies! Congrats April. You are going to be an AWESOME mommy!

emily said...

He is so cute! Well we were also VERY surprised! I thought for sure we were having a BOY! Wrongo. I feel the same way as you. What kind of mother intuition do I have? Congratulations!

Natayle Brown said...

April that is so exciting. He looks SO cute from those ultrasound pictures. Ah, don't you LOVE getting a peek at the baby?

Niki said...

What a cute little prince in there ;)!!!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

LOL congratulations April! That is so wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

AAAAHhhhhh what a cutie. You can see his face so clearly! Still in shock that he's a HE, but can't wait to meet the little guy. It's all down hill from here. It will go super fast now...that is until like the last three weeks!! So excited for ya! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! That is sooo exciting! Don't worry I thought I was having a boy before I ever got pregnant and it was definitely a girl. ha

LeBaron Family said...

congrats! That's so much fun!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So fun and exciting!

Kim said...

How excititng and COngratulations! Boys are so much fun. I'm sure you're just going to love it!