Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rockin' the Baby Gut!

I'm officially "Rockin the Baby Gut" now. I've grown a lot over the last few weeks. I pretty much can't fit into anything unless it is maternity. I feel like I'm huge already but I know I'm going to get much much bigger before this is all over. Everything is still going great at my appointments and there haven't been any concerns of anykind. He is growing great!

Nothing has improved with my back and hips though. It's the only thing I don't like about it all. I have trouble with my siattic nerve mostly on the left side. It gives out on me sometimes and in the mornings and can't put any weight on my leg without it hurting. My Dr said that if it's not better by now it will probably just get worse the bigger I get. Oh...joy. But it's all good I just love feelin him kick and squirm around. It is by far the best feeling ever! I'm so lucky.

I had a baby shower in Star Valley over Christmas break. It was a great turn out and gave us a good start on things we need for this little boy.

27 weeks down....12 to go!






24 Weeks

27 weeks (today)


I just have to brag about the cutest crib bedding that I found on ebay. So So cute! I wanted to do something that wasn't just the ordinary baby blue. It came with all the bedding, pillows, diaper stacker, 2 valences, toy bag, and 3 decorations. And here's the killer....it was only $50 plus shipping! Ah! I love it even more because we got such a deal.

7 comments:

Natayle Brown said...

April your belly is SO stinkin' cute! I love it! And that bedding is adorable - killer deal. 3 months left - you're getting so close! Good luck with everything!

The French Way said...

oh cute!!! i love teh bedding! oh and by the way you look perfect!!! you are adorable prego! unbelievable! congrats on the boy! they are so fun!!! i love mine!

Amy said...

Love your little big belly! And you bedding is so cute!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

So Sorry that you are in pain, that is not a good way to be feeling while preggers! But I must say, You are adorable! I love that bedding...super super cute!

jodie said...

Cute belly pictures. You look great, April!! So excited to see you as a mommy to that precious little boy. Which reminds me, I didn't get your shower gift sent off since we weren't in SV at Christmas. Can you send me your address, maybe through Facebook, so I can mail it to you?

emily said...

Killer deal on the bedding! This may sounds really geeky, but I have been doing palates during the pregnancy. My belly is starting to get bigger so I'm limited to what I can do. But over Christmas break I stopped for like 4wks, my hips & back started hurting so bad. I started up again last night & can tell a huge difference. I'm sure you doctor wants you to be safe about exercise, but even if you just did the flexibility part of palates, I think you would really benefit. I know it's made a huge difference for me. Good Luck!

Lucas and Kelsey said...

Your Bedding is so cute!!!! can't wait to see it up!