Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Shower

Yesterday I drove to Laramie to go to my best friends baby shower. It's crazy that me and Josie were married a day apart and now are having babies a few months apart. They chose not to find out what they are having, so I am anxious to know. I don't know how they do it. She is due on December 21st and is such a cute prego lady! I'm really glad I got to drive down to see her again before she has the baby. She had a good turn out to her shower and got lots of fun gifts. And as usually we played all the baby games. For once I tied for first in three of the games! That's definetly a first I'm usually terrible at those games.

Sarah, Me, Josie and Alicia were all there together and we had a great time catching up. I love that we are still best friends even though we don't see each other much.

No comments: