Saturday, September 6, 2008

Midnight Madness



So the other night I couldn't sleep at all and it was about 2:00 in the morning. I was going crazy and I didn't have anything to do. Then all of a sudden I get this stupid idea to freshen up on my geography skills. Ya I know. Who would think of that at 2:00 in the morning! Anyway I googled map games and found this one that has a whole bunch of geography quizes on it. You can do anything. I was completely blown away by how much I have forgotten, even when it comes to the 50 states! So now I have relearned the countries of Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, All the 50 States and their capitols. Give it a try! It's fun. And I had a hard time stopping till I got 100%.

http://www.lizardpoint.com/fun/geoquiz/usaquiz.html

5 comments:

Gina and Aaron said...

April that is funny i make all of my employees at work take these quizes we have a great time with them. I am the champion of course

Anonymous said...

aahh man i only got 129 out of 150...not so hot!

Glenae said...

That was fun. I want to do another one. I will remember it when I can't sleep. I got 145 - but some were guesses.

Brittany said...

Kelly and I took it together and we got 135. We are not so great at the eastern states!!

Jake said...

Sorry I am late but it was fun to read your 101. Jake