Friday, September 5, 2008

101 Facts about me!

I decided to do this too. I thought it was a lot of fun! When I was at about 80ish I saw Autumn had posted 101 things about her and I realized how much of them were the same! Funny! Here goes....

1. I am 20 years old
2. I’ve been married for a little over 8 months. And it’s been wonderful!
3. I live in Casper Wyoming
4. I work as a Dental Assistant
5. If I could hire someone to do something for me, it would be to do my shopping for me and keep my shelves stocked. I don’t mind cooking but never look forward to grocery day.
6. I love to scrapbook. It’s the best
7. I love taking pictures. It’s so addicting.
8. My new favorite thing to do is blogging. It’s addicting too.
9. I love being with my family. We don’t even have to be doing anything just sitting around talking and laughing. Can’t get any better than that if you ask me. I have the best family ever.
10. I love it when the power goes out. I don’t know why it’s just so different I love it. But for too long it would really be a nuisance.
11. I hate going to bed when my feet are dry. Can’t stand it.
12. I’ve always loved boxes. Little ones big ones whatever. They are all so cute. Half the time I don’t have anything to put in them but I have a ton of them.
13. I love going to bed with my hair wet.
14. I’m terrified of cooking for someone and them finding a hair in it. That’s the worst! AH!
15. I always have been and probably always will be a Mommy and Daddy’s girl.
16. I loved being married. It is the best ever
17. I have the best husband I could ask for. He treats me so well and I don’t’ deserve him.
18. I always have to have background noise whether it’s music when I’m cleaning, scrapbooking, or whatever. I’ll even turn on a movie and never watch it just hear it. I can only stand it quiet when I’m reading then it’s perfect!
19. Someday I would like to learn how to play the harp

20. I love to dance. It’s what I do when I’m home all alone and have extra energy.
21. I can be really shy. It depends on who I’m with I guess. I hate it when people tell me I need to talk more. I talk when I want too! I wish I was more talkative but I’m just not.
22. I love to play the piano. I’m ward choir pianist and primary pianist in our ward so I’m getting my practice. When I was little I didn’t think there was anyway I would ever just play the piano for fun. It was just a chore. But I love it now and can’t wait till we have our own piano! Thanks mom!
23. I have the absolute best sister-in-laws in the world. They are the sweetest and I miss them all like crazy! I am so lucky to have them in my life.
24. I write lists for everything. Shopping lists, to do lists, goal lists, work lists, and random facts lists. I’m always finding papers with my old lists on them. It makes me feel more organized I guess.
25. I can’t wear jeans when I’m home. The moment I walk in the door I have to change into something more comfortable. When I was little I hated jeans too.
26. I have pretty small feet. They haven’t grown since like 6th grade I think. I was shopping with a friend once and she thought it would be funny to see the smallest size I could fit in. I could fit in to a childrens size 1. Shoe shopping is hard sometimes. If I find something I like and if fits, I’m excited.
27. I like to clean. And I’m glad too. It I hated it life would be so much harder for me haha.
28. It seems like every other week I have a new song that I’m obsessed about and listened to it all the time.
29. I love shopping. I don’t’ have to have anything I’m looking for in particular. It’s my stress reliever.
30. I love movie nights. I like chick flicks, comedies, and action. I like most kinds of movies. Just not those really old western movies.
31. I love little house on the prairie.
32. My all time favorite movie is probably Phantom of the Opera.
33. I loved High School but hated college. (just the school part of college though)
34. Nothin makes me feel better than a good hard laugh
35. I like bubble baths
36. I talk in my sleep. Never knew that until I had roommates in college.
37. I can’t wear fingernail polish very long. I just pick it right off!
38. I love our family home videos. I’m the youngest so I wasn’t there for most of them. So I have watched them all over and over again.
39. I love kids and babies. I would say babies are my weekness. I just love all my nieces and nephews to death!
40. I love jerky. I would choose it over candy anyday anytime!
41. I hate it when people take my shyness for being stuckup and snobby
42. I love extra onions, extra butter, and extra extra cheese!
43. Favorite meal is Chicken Alfredo.
44. I love music.
45. I love kittens. Cats are ok but I just love holding baby kittens.
46. I love everything about Christmas.
47. I still have a blanket that I sleep with everynight. Its one that Pom Pom made for me when I was in high school because she never made me one when I was a baby.
48. I love Pom Pom. I smile just thinking about her.
49. When I die the first person I want to meet is Grandpa Allred. He’s like the perfect grandpa I never knew.
50. I would be a much happier person if I didn’t have a constant headache. Someday
51. I’m terrible at any sport. Anything that involves getting a ball somewhere. But I do have fun playing with my family when we are just goofing around. Competitive people intimidate me. Thank goodness I found dancing!
52. I love doing things for people and making them happy.
53. I always worry about offending people by what I say. So I pretty much agree with everybody.
54. My earliest memory is Aaron pushing me around in the popcorn bowl.
55. I have always looked up to my one and only sister Autumn. All growing up I did everything she did exactly how she did it. I loved to color with her just to watch her. ( She was so good at it.) I loved to sleep down in her room with her any chance I got. I don’t think it’s too much of an exaggeration to say that everything I’ve done it’s because Autumn did it first haha.
56. Most of my childhood was spent playing Barbie's and dolls.
57. I cried when I got my first kiss. I thought I was a terrible person.
58. For the most part I’m a follower. Occasionally a leader.
59. I’m a pushover. You could probably get me to do anything
60. My favorite color is never the same
61. If I could have one wish it would be to stop time whenever I wanted. Then start it back up again.
62. Eversince I was little my nickname has been “Sweet”. Autumn was “darlin” and I was “sweet” And I still answer to “sweet” I love it.
63. My cars name is “Dory”
64. Politics bore me
65. Driving makes me nervous.
66. I think my biggest fear is anything happening to anyone in my family.
67. I’m major ticklish
68. Someday I want to go on a cruise or to somewhere tropical
69. I could eat subway everyday and never get sick of it. I’ve had the same sandwich there for years and I still love it.
70. I don’t like Chinese food.
71. I hate anything cherry flavored except Jolly Ranchers and I love those! I also love cherries.
72. I miss my high school dancing days.
73. Fruits over veggies anyday.
74. E.T. stills scares me
75. I love sleeping in.
76. I think tying shoes is a waste of time. I usually wear slip ons when I’m not at work.
77. I love being outdoors
78. I love playing in the water.
79. I love having a clean house
80. My favorite part of myself. My eyes
81. I love science. Mostly Geology
82. One thing I wish I could do was draw and paint. I’ve tried countless times and get so angry. I can see it perfectly in my head but it’s useless.
83. I like rainy days as long as I didn’t have anything fun planned for that day.
84. Someday I want to find one of those huge shells on the beach somewhere. I’ve always wanted to do that.
85. I can’t wait to have our own house then I can decorate it however I want
86. I can’t wait till I am a mother. I think I’ve been baby hungry my whole life
87. My best friends growing up were Sami and Katie!! Best memories ever
88. When I was little I hated to take a bath or brush my hair. Now I can’t stand if I don’t.
89. I love days when I don’t have to work. Who doesn’t right?
90. I’m so grateful for my Mom and Dad. They have such an awesome relationship.
91. I love going on dates with my husband.
92. The thing that makes me cry easiest is leaving my family. I always always ball. Just the thought of it makes me sad.
93. The only thing I like to do in front of an audience is dance.
94. I love packing to go on a vacation. But struggle at unpacking when I get home.
95. I hope I can be as good of a parent as my brothers and sisters are to their children.
96. I love getting dressed up sometimes and I also love lounging around in pajamas and no makeup. Both make me happy.
97. I have a hard time holding completely still for a long time. I have a major bouncy leg at church.
98. I love being the baby of the family.
99. I love fireworks!
100. I love polka dots!
101. I love me!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

April, I loved reading your list. Kelly and I were laughing because he agreed with many of your comments, especially about the one when you don't talk if you don't have anything to say! We love you!!!!

McKell said...

I loved reading your 101. I learned things about you I never knew. What a wonderful "Sweet" person.

It has be a joy all your life to be your Dad.

Glenae said...

That's funny you and Autumn did your list on the same day. I will try one here soon. I loved your list - most things I knew about you! You are the "sweetest" Love you.

Anonymous said...

Aaahh Sweet, I love you! Amy had no idea what she started when she did her 101! I loved your list and was glad that I knew most of those things..but had no idea that you loved cleaning? How did we get so opposite on that one? I need to live closer to you so that you can clean my house and I can organize yours! hah Love ya!

Amy said...

April. Loved your list. I really wish we all lived closer to each other so we could hang out. I miss the old days in Wyoming when we were all there together!

School Links said...

I really loved your list too. It was fun to learn more about you...most I knew some I didn't! I can't believe you were only 12 when Kory and I got married! You have always been such a sweet 'sister-in-law' to me sure love you lots!

Gina and Aaron said...

Nice list ape, that was always fun to push you around in the popcorn bowl. We would cruise all over the basement. Every weekend.
Love U,

sami jo and ryan said...

hey april. i miss you. and it sucks we've been playing phone tag! i still consider you one of my best friends and i loved growing up with you! i can't wait to meet granpa allred either! (it was on my list too!) i love everything about you and you have always been such a great example to me. i love laughing with you! ohh.. and i remember you talking in your sleep at our sleepovers. haha. love you april. :)

p.s. "you little to poop to poop!"

School Links said...

from mikayla-I like little house on the prairie too.and I like kittens like you do. And my favorite colors always change too.love you April I miss you

Hepworth Family said...

April,
I know I'm not family, but I remember sharing a room with you at State my Sr. year in High School and you scared me to death because you were such a cuddle bug and you called me "darling"! I thought you were serious, but you were really asleep!
Thanks for writing your 101, it was so fun to read!
~Britt~