Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One Word Answers

Autumn tagged my to do this post. I thought it was pretty fun. It was hard for me to just use one word. I wanted to blurt out sentences.

Where is your cell phone? desk
Where is your significant other? couch
Your hair? ponytail
Your mother? sweet
Your father? happy
Your favorite thing? sleep
Your dream last night? baby
Your dream/goal? baby
The room you're in? extra
Your hobby? Scrapbooking
Your fear? pain
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wyoming
Where were you last night? Home
What you're not? Mischevious
One of your wish list items? Piano
Where you grew up? Wyoming
The last thing you did? Cook
What are you wearing? Scrubs
Your TV? trash
Your pet? none
Your computer? friend
What do you think of Tags like this? cool
Your mood? relaxed
Missing someone? always
Where would you rather be? Home
Something you're not wearing? shoes
Favorite store? Porters
Your summer? awesome
Love someone? tons
Your favorite color? all
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
Who will participate? Mom!

haha Thanks Autumn. That was fun but so many times the more correct answer was two words! Hobby Lobby is my fav but couldn't use it.

5 comments:

Amy said...

What kind of store is Hobby Lobby??? Fun list. I am glad you did it!

Glenae said...

Good list. One words are hard! I like your new look.

Billy & April said...

Hobby Lobby has tons of crafty, scrapbooking, decorating stuff! You name it.

Anonymous said...

Haha...that was a fun list..made me laugh. Hey why don't we have a baby together??? I'll get pregnant if you do?? hehe but no really I will just so we can be pregnant together!!

Brittany said...

I am so jealous that you get to wear scrubs! I need to find a job like that. haha. I loved your post.