Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

I love carving pumpkins. We spent last night on these messy smelly projects. They turned out way awesome! They probably aren't going to last till Halloween so I guess we'll just have to make some more!

A work in progress
Calli and Johnny. Notice Johnny is still drawing on his when everyone else is carving. haha Billy's and my jack-o-lantern.

Calli's cyclopse and John's skull. Pretty cool.

They looked so awesome on the steps in all the new snow. But the camera just doesn't capture it like we saw it. It either doesn't show the flames or doesn't show the snow.



Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

Glenae said...

I love your pumpkins!! You guys are very creative. After you texted me, we got tons of snow. We've got about 7 - 8 inches!! Crazy weather.

Amy said...

Fun! I love carved pumpkins! You guys are very good at carving pumpkins. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Wow..I'm pretty impressed! You are good at carving...mine are always lopsided and crooked.

Brittany said...

Your pumkins are awesome!!! I'm impressed at all the snow you got. I thought that we were getting a lot of snow bu we didn't have that much.

Stephanie said...

I love carving pumpkins, and I really like the fangs on your pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love your pumpkins! I can't wait til we get ours so we can do the carving and gooey fun! :) How are you doing?

Clay and Joni Kennington said...

Nice jack-o-lanterns! They look like fun. We missed you April, but glad we got to see Bill. Hope all is going well. Happy Halloween!

Katie said...

Woah! That's a lot of snow.

Great lookin pumpkins! We're doing ours tonight

Jake said...

Pretty Cool Pumpkins! I Like The One With The Eyeball. James

Great Pumpkin
Jake

Jake said...

Pretty Cool Pumpkins! I Like The One With The Eyeball. James

Great Pumpkin
Jake