Monday, November 1, 2010

What's Cookin for Halloween?



Trayson was a lobster for Halloween and Billy and I were the Chef's! We had so much fun. Friday night we went to our ward Halloween party and I was surprised at how many people took our pictures and especially of Tray "cookin" in his pot! They just loved it. It was fun to see everyone's faces when we walked in the gymn with our overgrown lobster.

Trayson was pretty content in his pot. He had toys and
cheerios stashed inside and was perfectly happy

I really could eat him up!


I didn't get many pics of our pumpkin carving this year and this one is the only one worth sharing. The Trayson look-a-like pumpkin. Can't you tell?

5 comments:

Kayla and Jordon Heap said...

cutest halloween costumes ever!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. That is the cutest idea for a costume! I love it!

Brittany said...

I LOVE your costumes. SUCH a cute idea!!!! Trayson is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Great costumes!! So dang cute! Can't wait to see your lobster in a few weeks!!

The French Way said...

Ha I love it! Very creative and he is the cuetst boy!