Monday, June 21, 2010

Pics & Updates

We are starting to enjoy our summer now that it has stopped raining! It has really greened up and has been very nice weather. I just hope I can manage being in our apartment with no a/c all summer.

I think Billy had a good first Father's day yesterday. He is such a good daddy to little Tray. Tray loves it already when Billy gets home from work. He just won't stop smiling. He sure does love his daddy!


A few week ago Trayson had his two month appointment. He did well with his first shots. Of course they were no fun but they didn't effect him much. Here are his two month stats:
Weight - 12 lbs (50th percentile)
Height - 24 1/4 (90th percentile!)
Who would have thought we could produce a tall kid! We'll see though. There are some tall Kennington genes somewhere.


Trayson is still the light of our lives. He is so happy and smiley! I'm so glad I will be his Mom FOREVER!

5 comments:

Kim and Melissa said...

Your little guy is seriously soooo stinkin' cute! Very cute pics!

Glenae said...

He gets cuter every day. I miss you Tray!

Hepworth Family said...

A tall little guy! But he is so cute! I think he's packing his weight in his cheeks!
We love the pictures and updates!

School Links said...

he is a cutie. I've been meaning to call you and share this cutest idea for a father's day tie. I saw it on father's day at church on a visitor. She (the mom) had boughten a black tie and with silver ink or paint had got their babies footprint and name in a silver marker/gel pen something...and put it on the tie. In the middle it said 'i luv dad' then with each kid she had after that one she added the footprint. So the dad had a tie with each of his kids' baby footprints on it. I thought it was the cutest thing!! Their oldest was 8 and youngest 3. It is too late for me to do anything like that...but I thought that maybe I'd share the idea with you. sorry it's after father's day but I didn't see it until last sunday. Anyway sorry for the long comment-this was easier today than e-mailing you :( love you all

Lindsey said...

He is so cute! Deegan and him will be good buds if you guys end up in the valley!