Monday, June 7, 2010

My Growing Boy!

I can't believe how fast two months has gone! My baby is growing up so fast. He has an appointment this week and I'm anxious to see how much he weights. He is still such a sweet little baby and I love him to death.

We spent the past three weeks in Star Valley with our parents. Billy had a break in between school and his first internship so we decided to make the most of it. Even though it was pretty rainy most of the time we were there we had a lot of fun with our families. We were there so long that it felt wierd coming back to Casper. We are so glad that summer is finally here! The sun feels great and we are ready to do some fun stuff instead of stay inside all the time.



I love my little family!
Hope you liked the pics. I would write more but it takes forever with only one hand!

5 comments:

emily said...

It was so good to see you guys & visit. I wish we could do that more often. Tray is soo cute!

Anonymous said...

He is soo cute April! I loved the stage when they start smiling and being a little more active. He is such a doll!

Amy said...

Love the pics of him. He is so cute! Love the one with all three of you!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

My goodness! Two months already?! He is getting big! cute cute

Hepworth Family said...

Glad to hear you got a little break! Tray is such a cutie. I'm sure you don't mind little fingers helping you type on your blog! ;)