Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So Blessed

I am so very blessed to be the mother of this sweet little boy. I am having the time of my life being a mom. It is hard but I am rewarded 10 times for every minute I'm up during the night with him. Some may think I'm a little young to already have a baby but I guess I've wanted this for a long time. I couldn't be happier.

I took Trayson into the Dr. yesterday and he is up to 8 lbs even now. He is still 21 and 1/2 inches and the Dr said he looks great. The poor little guy screamed and screamed during his PKU test.

The past week has been very relaxing ( as relaxing as possible with a newborn) Billy had the whole week off so he got ahead on his school work and we watched lots of movies and took turns snuggling with Tray. I'm so glad I have a snuggly baby! We borrowed 5 seasons of the office from our friends and have been watching those at night while we get Tray to sleep so that has been fun. We used to think the Office was so stupid but when you watch them from the beginning they are hilarious.

Well everything is going great with us. Hope you like these pics of our little guy. You're probably going to get sick of me posting pictures all the time. But I just love to show him off.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute! :) Keep the pictures coming!

The French Way said...

Oh my goodnes post away!!!! Show hiim off when you can cuz they are never the same and we love seeing him!! He's adorable! Glad things are going good.

Bryan and Dayna said...

you are not young to have a baby.. I'm 22 and have a one year old and one on the way! But your little boy is so dang cute!! Congrats...

emily said...

He is so tiny! It is the weirdest feeling being baby hungry while being pregnant. I secretly hope the dr keeps up today, but I know he won't. Probably next week, or so I'll continue hoping. Any advice?

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

He's so little and beautiful! I love the pictures...can't wait to see his journey of growing in life. Glad things are going so well!

Amy said...

Don't feel bad about the pics I love posts with lots of pics! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's really starting to look like Billy! I want to hold him so bad!! By the way, lots of pics of a baby is never bad....in fact we may need a little more!

Glenae said...

I love that first pic. He does look more like Billy in that one. Can't wait to see and hold him again!