Sunday, May 3, 2009

This Weekend

So this weekend we went to Rexburg for Chase and Kami's wedding. Me and Kam are way good friends from school. They are such a cute couple and are perfect for each other. Kami was so beautiful and looked so happy. I got a couple good pictures of them but it was kinda hard I was in the back of herd of photographers.

So happy


I got to see some friends that i haven't seen since our wedding. This is Kayla one of my other roommates at school.
And don't forget Brittany! She just got back from her mission from Chili!We got to see kelly and brittany for a bit and went to lunch at Craigos! I love laughing with them!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

It looks like a beautiful wedding! It was so fun to be able to see you guys for a few hours. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know she got married already. She looks beautiful!! :)

Amy said...

Fun that you got to see old friends and Kelly and Brittany!

And, yes, I think I baby does suit you guys!