Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just can't get enough of them!

It's so true....I just love all my nieces and nephews to death and I can never get enough of them...ever. We had such a fun weekend with them. Kory and Lisa came to SV to bless little baby trevor. It was awesome. I played barbies, and dress up, and polypockets and had so much fun laughing at the boys. haha especially Kamron. What a crack up.

Here he is! Trevor Kory Allred.
Grandma and Grandpa holding Trev
Cute family of 7!
Sweet Sisters
Big Brothers


This is what happened whenever we told Kam not to put his hands over the baby's head. :)

How can you resist such a sweet thing?




Me and Mikayla playin dress up

I miss them already! Love you!



3 comments:

School Links said...

So cute pictures!! It was a really fun weekend! So glad you guys were able to come! Love you guys!

Glenae said...

You got some cute pictures. So glad you could come. I love the "playing barbies" picture.

Amy said...

I am sure they can't get enough of you either! Little kids are so dang cute!
Oh and I like your bridge jumping pics! It took me back to my daring days!