Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grover Bridge

While we were at the Kenningtons we deciding to go jump off grover bridge. Yes I was being girly and didn't want to have to shower again. haha But I had fun being the photographer! They had a boy from Japan staying with them for a few days, to "improve" his english. His name is Masaki and he was very good at English I thought. He was a lot of fun. He was so hilarious to watch because he was so scared to jump off. Then he just kept going after he did it the first time. I remember when I jumped off this bridge once when it was snowing. Bbrrr.... Here's some fun pics!










This one just absolutley kills me!

2 comments:

School Links said...

I don't think I would be brave enough to try that!! Glad they all had a fun time, and I think still in the summertime the water would be too cold for me.

Brittany said...

WAY TOO COLD!! They look like they had fun but I don't think I could do that. I would just be too darn cold.