Sunday, September 12, 2010

The last couple weekends

This past weekend we went to Pinedale for the Antelope hunt. I wasn't sure how everything would work having a baby this time. But Trayson was so awesome. He's our huntin babe! He rode in his carseat bumpin up and down through the sage brush all day for 2 whole days. We're starting him early! He even has some little camo jams he was sportin.


Taylor and Grandpa Jody with their kill


This was Taylor and Jody's antelope that they shot. We have a picture with Billy's but I thought it might be a little bloody to post. The sucker just didn't want to die! After two bullets and a slit throat it still lived for a few minutes after. I couldn't believe it. Poor guy but I guess that's huntin for ya.



The week before labor day Billy had no school or work so we decided to go do something fun. We just drove to Cheyenne and took a couple days to do whatever we felt like.

Let's go Mom! I love that he's figured out he can look up at me and Billy. I
love starin back at those big eyes.
We toured the old governors mansion.
Then walked around the capitol


Swim time! Tray didn't know what to think about the whole swimming deal. Besides the water was really cold and this is as far as we went in.



We've had a fun couple weekends that I needed to catch up on!

No comments: