Friday, June 27, 2008

I am NOT a red head!!

Billy has been telling me how much he liked it when I died my hair darker. It had all but faded and today I decided to SURPRISE him with dark hair. Now I'm waiting for him to come home and I am just a LITTLE dissapointed. I am not a red head! It's darker thats for sure but it looks like I once had flaming red hair, died it black and now its grown out. I HATE it....to say the least. It looks dreadful. These pictures don't even do it justice. These were taken without a flash too. And no it's not reflecting my orange shirt. Some surprise.





Me venting to my mom. It actually doesn't look half bad in that one.



Up close you can really see it. What's Billy going to say?

6 comments:

Glenae said...

Yep I would definitely make her fix it! Hair disasters are so traumatic. How could she think that was just the light in the salon????

Anonymous said...

What us girls do for our hubby's?? If you got it done from a salon then I would definetly go back and have her fix it.

School Links said...

I agree with your mom and sister!! You guys are all so brave, I have never dyed my hair and am so scared too! It doesn't look too bad in the photos...but if you don't like definately have the lady fix it.

Brady and Jenna said...

Fix it! Keep it dark though it looks beautiful that color (on the bottom half at least) :)

Amy said...

Been there, except I always do it to myself. Have her fix it. You still look cute though.

Unknown said...

Hey i accidently wrote Laramie and I meant Lander hahaha sorry bout that. my bad.