Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Billy the Headless Handyman!

Billy is going to kill me but I just have to post these. When we were unpacking and setting everything up Billy was cracking me up so bad. I've never laughed so hard. I got a couple of insidents on camera. Yes this is Billy the headless handyman. He was helping me put decorations on the wall and I told him to put his head down so I could see if it was straight. I was laughing so hard and I told him to hold still till I took this pic!
We had emptied everything out of this blue tub and the lid was just sitting on the top. Billy went to go sit on it and kerplop!!.....fell right in. He just looked at me like "How in the world did that happen?" Another time I couldn't stop laughing.

7 comments:

Glenae said...

That's too funny!

emily said...

I'm sure this is a few of the many goofy things you will see Billy do. LOL it was good to see you guys last week-end and I'm excited you have the internet now.

Anonymous said...

That first picture of Billy is hilarious! Before I even read what you said below it I was already laughin! Hooray - so glad you have the internet now!!

Amy said...

I am glad you will be blogging more. Love these pics. Very funny!
Cute "Family" decoration too!

Brittany said...

haha too funny!! Isn't it great to have a cooperative husband?!?!

School Links said...

Mikayla asks 'where is his head'?
Garrett asked 'does he have a head?'

Ha ha too funny! I have seen that 'if I have to' body language as we put decorations up too. That is Kory's least favorite thing to do!!
I am excited you guys have the internet..Hope Casper treats you well.

Hepworth Family said...

You guys are too cute! I'm glad to hear more from you now! We were starting to worry because it's been months since your last blog! Welcome back and we look forward to seeing more!